GENERAL TERMS RENTAL TER BOS
Address of the holiday home: Zevenlindenweg 5-69, 3744 BC Baarn
ARTICLE 1: GENERAL AND DEFINITIONS
- The following general conditions apply to the establishment of a temporary lease between owner and guest of the holiday home, the temporary lease also to be mentioned: lease.
- The term ‘holiday home’ means the rental property, hereinafter referred to as Ter Bos.
- The guest means the person who leases the house offered by the owner for rent.
- The owner means Mrs. MI Elema-Jansen, lessor of the rental property.
- The manager is the contact person and / or key holder designated by the owner in Lage Vuursche.
- The invoice amount is the rent increased with the statutory city tax.
ARTICLE 2: CONCLUSION OF RENTAL AGREEMENT
- The reservation of Ter Bos can be made via the booking form on the website of Ter Bos: www.terbos.nl
- When booking by internet, the rental agreement is concluded under the suspensive condition of receipt by e-mail of a confirmation from the owner.
- The aforementioned reservations are final and binding, ie no refund is possible on cancellation, unless otherwise agreed with the owner.
ARTICLE 3: OBLIGATIONS OF THE OWNER
- The owner makes Ter Bos available to the guest under the conditions stated in the rental contract.
- The owner ensures that Ter Bos is made available to the guest in good condition.
- The owner furthermore guarantees that the contractually agreed utilities are connected and that the guest can make use these without any restriction.
ARTICLE 4: LESSEE’S OBLIGATIONS
- The guest must take care of a travel insurance and a cancellation insurance.
- Ter Bos cannot accommodate more than six people. Only as an absolute exception can this be considered and henceforth approved by the owner. If the number of 6 is exceeded, without prior permission, the rental agreement is automatically null and void, and access to Ter Bos will be refused. In such a case, the full rental amount will need to be paid as the terms were not adhered to. The guest has no claim to a refund of any paid amounts.
ARTICLE 5: CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS BY THE GUEST
- For each change, up to 6 weeks before arrival, to a confirmed booking, the owner will charge an amount of € 25.00. These costs are not calculated if the guest books or transfers to another or more expensive period. In that case, the only charge incurred will be the additional rental costs.
- Every cancellation must be sent by email to the owner.
- In case of cancellation of the rental agreement by the guest, the following cancellation costs will be charged:
- in case of cancellation more than 6 weeks before the start of the booked stay an amount of 50% of the total rent is due;
- in case of cancellation 6 weeks before the start of the booked stay the total rent will be charged.
- In the event of premature termination of the stay, the full rent amount will be charged.
ARTICLE 6: CANCELLATION OR CHANGE BY THE OWNER
- The owner can only terminate or change the rental agreement in the following cases:
- force majeure such as war, strike, natural disaster, extraordinary weather conditions’, fire, bankruptcy, unannounced sale and / or commissioning of the holiday by the owner etc.
- due to exceptional circumstances which are of such a nature that are out of the owner’s control.
- In both cases the owner will return the full invoice amount to the guest as soon as possible. Any other damage or consequences of cancellation or modification will not be reimbursed by the owner.
ARTICLE 7: PAYMENT CONDITIONS
- When confirming a reservation, the entire invoice amount must be paid within 5 days by bank transfer.
- Only by exception, agreed by the owner, different payment terms could be allowed. The agreed terms will be stated on the booking confirmation.
- In the event of late payment of the amounts due, the owner will send a reminder by email. If the amount owed is not in possession of the owner within 3 working days after the date of the reminder, the agreement is deemed to have been cancelled and the agreement has been dissolved. The guest has no claim to a refund of already paid amounts.
- Rent :
- The rental prices include VAT.
- The rental prices include the consumption of gas, water and electricity.
- The rental prices include bed, bath and kitchen linen.
- The rental prices are excluding city tax.
- Check our website for current rental prices, as well as the amounts or the confirmation email.
ARTICLE 8: AVAILABILITY OF THE HOLIDAY HOME
- Ter Bos is available in a week arrangement from Friday 15:00 arrival to Friday 10:00 departure.
- Ter Bos is available in a midweek arrangement from Monday 15:00 arrival to Friday 10:00 departure.
- Ter Bos is available in weekend break from Friday 15:00 arrival to Monday 10:00 departure.
- 7 days prior to arrival, the guest will receive additional information, including how to access Ter Bos, by means of an email.
ARTICLE 9 : RESIDENCE AND PARK RULES
- The number of persons specified on the reservation request may not be exceeded.
- The park and its immediate surroundings fall within a designated silence area. The production of noise is bound to the ‘Regulation quiet areas of the Province of Utrecht’. One of these rules is that it is quiet between 11 PM and 7 AM in the morning.
- Hanging the Laundry in sight of the local residents should be avoided.
- Creating an open fire is not allowed.
- Garbage must be deposited in closed bags or boxes in the designated container (s). Empty boxes, boxes and the like must be made flat before they are deposited in the container.
- In the park, the provisions of the Road Traffic Act, the Road Traffic Regulations and the Traffic Regulations and Traffic Signs Regulations apply:
- all traffic must move at a walking pace:
- the maximum speed is 10 km per hour;
- all traffic is equal to each other;
- motorized traffic does not have priority over slow traffic;
- traffic coming from right has priority;
- parking on the roads is not allowed;
- parking on the car park for more than 1 week is not permitted;
- in the event of traffic accidents, the damage must be mutually arranged.
In case of violation of one of the rules above, immediate removal can follow.
ARTICLE 10 : PETS
- No pets are allowed. In case of violation of this, immediate removal can follow.
ARTICLE 11: SMOKING
- It is not allowed to smoke in Ter Bos. In case of violation of this, immediate removal can follow.
ARTICLE 12 : INVENTORY
- Ter Bos is fully equipped for 6 persons including linen (sheets, pillowcases, hand and tea towels, etc.).
ARTICLE 13 : DAMAGE
- Damages caused by the guests to the inventory will be charged to the guest. The same applies to damage to the home. Owner follows the principle that guests are insured for this through a third-party insurance or by travel and luggage insurance.
- Damage must be made known by the guest to the owner no later than the departure date by contacting the owner by telephone or email.
- Settlement of damage will be recorded by owner by written confirmation.
ARTICLE 14 : COMPLAINTS – INFORMATION
- The owner has made it a priority to ensure the stay is convenient and pleasant. Nevertheless, something may unexpectedly go wrong. If so, guests are requested to contact the owner directly and not to wait until the stay is over. Contact details can be found on the website www.terbos.nl. Guests can also use the evaluation / improvement points form that is available in Ter Bos.
ARTICLE 15: LIABILITY
- Owner accepts no liability for:
- theft, loss or damage, of whatever nature, during or as a result of a stay in Ter Bos;
- out of service of technical equipment in Ter Bos, temporary breakdowns or malfunctions in and around Ter Bos not previously announced road works and / or building work around Ter Bos;
- No or partial execution of the rental agreement in case of force majeure. This also includes situations where the managers, engaged by the owner, has remained negligent;
- errors or mistakes on our website or other notices.
- With regard to accidents in or around the home, the owner or the manager are not accountable or responsible.
- Guests are fully liable for all loss and / or damage to the rented property and the inventory thereof, regardless of whether this is the result of acts or omissions of the guest or third parties that are in the rented property with the permission of guests.
- In case of improper use or leaving Ter Bos inappropriately, additional costs will be charged to the guest.
- When compiling the website and the information for each offered property, the owner paid great attention to the reliability and accuracy of the data. Nevertheless, the owner cannot guarantee the correctness and completeness of this information and therefore cannot be held liable for damage that might occur as a result of inaccuracies or omissions.
- The owner is not responsible for photos, brochures and other information material, insofar as these have been provided by third parties.